Read and download the Business Development Intern profile here.
SEARCH PROFILE – NEW ANGLES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
1. About New Angles
At NEW ANGLES our mission is to change business for good. We equip business leaders and their management teams to take responsible decisions adapted to new world realities. We help them define purpose beyond short-term profitability and guide them towards additional sources of value and positive stakeholder impacts. We work with companies to get the outcomes they seek, delivering strategic change across the organization. We believe in accompanying leaders at all levels in the organization to deliver change for positive impact, and bring tools to build their sustainability leadership capacity over time. Building on what Impact Pioneers in their organisation are already achieving, we enable senior leaders and their teams to embrace complexity and focus on successful outcomes. Learn more about New Angles at www.newangles.eu.
2. About this internship
The double purpose of the internship is to a) develop the intern through practical work experience in a strategy and change consultancy context and b) contribute to the business development, operations, commercial success, and strategic reflections of New Angles. Working on this double purpose usually adds up to having a lot of fun (though we haven’t worked out yet how to put KPIs on that!). We provide training and development support to our interns and internships can lead to subsequent consultancy missions for New Angles.
3. About the ideal candidate
- University or graduate student seeking experience in business consultancy with a difference
- Good professional level in both English and French; other languages useful
- Able to be based in Paris, France (central location near Les Halles)
- Knowledge of and demonstrated interested in environmental sustainability, organizational change, social entrepreneurship, CSR management, human rights, and/or international aid
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality aligned with New Angles values and spirit
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently, as well as flexibility in juggling changing priorities
- Comfortable working with remote teams, at ease on social media and familiar with content-sharing platforms and tools (Google Drive and Slack, among others).
- Available for at least 6 months.
- Client mission support, including content research & development and organizational tasks (scheduling, processing, and interpreting information)
- Business development projects, including proposals for prospective clients, partnership development, and external communications
- Operational and back-office support for the Business Development Manager, Managing Partner, and senior consultants.
5. How to apply
To apply for this paid position, please email your CV, a letter of motivation, and a writing sample to email@example.com with “Business Development Internship” in the subject line.