Read and download the Administrative Assistant profile here.
SEARCH PROFILE – NEW ANGLES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
1. About New Angles
At NEW ANGLES our mission is to change business for good. We equip business leaders and their management teams to take responsible decisions adapted to new world realities. We help them define purpose beyond short-term profitability and guide them towards additional sources of value and positive stakeholder impacts. We work with companies to get the outcomes they seek, delivering strategic change across the organization. We believe in accompanying leaders at all levels in the organization to deliver change for positive impact, and bring tools to build their sustainability leadership capacity over time. Building on what Impact Pioneers in their organisation are already achieving, we enable senior leaders and their teams to embrace complexity and focus on successful outcomes. Learn more about New Angles at www.newangles.eu.
2. About this position
The administrative assistant is a new position created to support the New Angles team of consultants and is an opportunity for a sustainability-motivated person to contribute to changing business (and the world!). The role is part-time, with flexibility on hours and home working, and will likely grow as the team’s needs evolve. The position is paid on a fees invoice basis and would suit an auto-entrepreneur.
3. About the ideal candidate
- Knowledge of and interest in sustainability and business
- University graduate / BAC+5 preferred, with proven admin or assistant experience
- Able to be based in Paris, France (our office is in a central location near Les Halles)
- Fluency in both English and French, written and spoken; other languages useful
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently, flexibility in juggling changing priorities
- Comfortable working with remote teams and familiar with content-sharing platforms and tools (Google Drive and Slack, among others)
- Scheduling: manage the New Angles shared calendar, organize meetings and appointments
- Invoicing: prepare and monitor invoices with the contracted accounting service
- Travel and events: event planning and management, arrange travel for client work
- Client interaction and support: scheduling, processing, and interpreting data and information
- General support for the Managing Partner and consulting team.
5. How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.